Re: more trouble with 1.1 upgrade

Hallo Scott!

}Also, I notice that at did not properly update /etc/crontab. I was left with
}the following entry:
}
}* *	* * *	root	atrun -d 0.5
}
}Rather than what should have been added:
}
}* *	* * *	root	atrun -d -l 0.5
}
}I'm not terribly familiar with perl, so I don't know why the at.postinst
}script didn't work.

Which version of at do you use? I have relaxed the postinst script,
but as far as I can see it doesn't check the last component. I will
investigate this tonight (hopefully). You should be hearing from me
then.

Regards,

	Joey

 /  Wer ist Germany.Net?               http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/  - Dauerwerbesender seiner Abbonenten.    -- Lutz Donnerhacke /