Re: BUG? /etc/cron.daily/find doesn't run

Hello,

> I just changed "su nobody" to "su root". I can run it manually now as
> root so I assume cron should run it OK next time around.

Dont do this. The entries in the find.codes database are public, therefore
there should be no informatiuon stored normal users are unable to see (i.e.
filenames in unreadable directories). The error is in the passwd, replace
/dev/null with /bin/sh and youwill be fine.

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wittumstrasse13.76646Bruchsal.de --