Re: New Upgrade notes for 1.1 beta testing

Dale Scheetz said:
> If you don't want to move to a higher level kernel, then you don't want to
> upgrade modules, image, or source. You may not want to upgrade sysklogd
> although I had no trouble with it.

I didn't install the image or source packages. I did install modules and
sysklogd, and so far, I haven't seen any problems. Should I be expecting some?

--
Scott Barker
Linux Consultant

[ I try to reply to all e-mail within 5 days. If you don't  ]
[ get a response by then, I probably didn't get your e-mail ]
[ (we have a sometimes sporadic connection to the internet) ]

   - Winston Churchill (1874-1965)