1.1 system doesn't unmount a drive during reboot

	1.1 (1.3.68 kernel) is solid as a rock, so I haven't had to
reboot often, but...

	One of my two mounted hard drives doesn't unmount during the
shutdown process, giving a device is busy message.  umount doesn't
seem to work either, but I've only tried that a few times.
My fstab doesn't seem to look too wacky (/dev/hdb1 is not getting
unmounted):

/dev/hda2               /               ext2    defaults        0 1
/dev/hdc        /system_cd      iso9660 ro                      0 0
/dev/hdb1        /yggdrasil             ext2    defaults        0 1
/dev/hda1       /dos            msdos           umask=0 0 0
proc            /proc           proc            defaults        0 0

Of course every time I reboot, fsck gets run on the offending disk.

Has anyone seen this before?  I didn't have the problem with 0.93.

nathan

--
Nathan O. Siemers, Ph.D. (Chemist, obviously not hacker)
Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute