Australian mirrors

Most information on Debian mirrors lists three sites in Australia.
For example,

   If you're looking for another Australian-specific Debian GNU/Linux
   mirror site then here is a list of all the official ones:
     ftp.tower.net.au   /pub/linux/debian     (Tower Networking P/L - Perth)
     ftp.it.com.au      /mirrors/linux/debian (Informed Technology - Perth)
     ftp.usyd.edu.au    /linux/debian         (Sydney University - Sydney)

The tower.net.au site is pretty much up-to-date but connections to it
can become rather slow.  Same goes for the it.com.au site.  I expect
the problem is saturation of the circuits to Perth.

For me the usyd.edu.au site usually provides much faster response but
it was last updated on Mar 9 - about 2 months ago.

Are there any other official Debian mirrors in Australia?  Is there
anyone who can check if U. of Sydney's archive maintainer expects to
update their mirror?