PCMCIA

I'm sorry if this is an FAQ - I couldn't find the answer
anywhere in the Archives.

Is PCMCIA support available in debian?  I'm running off of a
laptop and I'd really like to see it.  I grabbed the sources
for pcmcia-cs from Stanford and it compiles and installs
cleanly.  Still, it'd be nice to have as a package since

a) it affects the /etc directory and is inherently not
a "local" package

b) it would be nice if it came as a .deb when Debian is on
CD as you could install the base system and
pcmcia-cs-#-#.deb (1 additional floppy) and then install
from CD (rather than installing all the devel stuff (8+
additional floppies) and compiling it off the kernel source,
etc.

Oly