Rawrite on Win 95 & NT

I've been trying to make a boot disk using rawrite on either a Win 95
or NT machine and can't seem to get it to work.  The running of rawrite
works just fine (no errors) but when I try to boot with the disk -
nothing.  No complaining about bad system disk or anything, the machine
just hangs.

On the Win 95 machine I've tried it in both a DOS shell and after
"rebooting to dos mode".  It will boot fine when it formats the floppy
itself.

Any suggestions?

(I'm using version 2 of rawrite)

Thanks,
Keith

--
// Keith Beattie                  Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory (LBL) \\
// SFSU Grad Student   Imaging and Distributed Computing Group (ITG) \\