I want to make Debian installation without Floppies. What do....

Hi,

If I want to make CD alone installation from DOS or from
any M. board which supports CDrom booting, what should I do?

I guess I have to make a program or use ready available programs
which can edit boot block and put Linux system with multi
boot options etc.

Does anybody have any doc for this kind of technical details for
such installation program?

thanks

--
Jong
  >Perl Digest :  almanac@ruby.oce.orst.edu with 'subscribe perl-users'
  Everything about Perl:  http://www.perl.com/perl/index.html
  Everything about Debian Linux: http://www.debian.org/
*PERL also stands for Protein Engineering Research Language
*Linux also stands for Leading InterNet UniX