Re: I want to make Debian installation without Floppies. What do....

> If I want to make CD alone installation from DOS or from
> any M. board which supports CDrom booting, what should I do?

Use the LOADLIN program to boot from DOS. I think we put a copy of it
in the tools/ directory in our archives.

Nobody's tried to put a boot block on an ISO filesystem using cdwrite
and mkisofs to date. A modification of "syslinux" to understand an ISO
filesystem would be the easiest way to go. If you get it to work,
please tell us.

	Bruce
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184,849,036 domestic, $117.5M overseas and counting.