SPAM from CLT Research

Please express your displeasure with the spam from CLT research which they
directed to our mailing list of 600 subscribers. Please do this by sending
an e-mail message to

CLT.Research@pop.gnn.com, ruthr@cltresearch.com, admin@CITY-CONNECTION.COM
john@INTERPORT.NET, mitch@RESTON.ANS.NET, king@RESTON.ANS.NET

The last 4 people are the network admins for the internet providers that
provide the domains cltresearch.com and gnn.com .

Please compose your message in a similar matter to this:

	Dear CLT Research personnel and network administrators,

	Please take this message as an expression of my displeasure
	that CLT research has used the debian-user mailing list, which
	has 600 subscribers, to publish its market survey. This was
	un-authorized commercial use of a mailing list that is reserved
	for user questions regarding the Debian Linux System. CLT used
	the facilities of GNN (administrated from ANS.net), and InterPort.net
	to perform this abuse.

	Please write back to me and tell me what you are doing about this.

Sign it with your name, and elaborate as you wish but be polite.
Include the message from CLT if you wish.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens
	Debian Project Leader

--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184,849,036 domestic, $101.7M overseas and counting.