Re: SPAM from CLT Research

> From: bruce@pixar.com (Bruce Perens)
> Date: Wed, 17 Apr 96 15:26 PDT
>
> Please express your displeasure with the spam from CLT research which they

is the mailing-list policy on advertising (in the Debian FAQ) applicable?
brian

Mailing list advertising policy

The Debian GNU/Linux mailing lists accept commercial advertising for
payment. We offer a fee waiver if you can show us the cancelled check
for a $1000 (U.S.) or more donation to the Free Software Foundation
earmarked for "Debian". One donation per advertisement, please. If you
don't wish to donate, simply post your advertisement to the list, and
the operator of the mailing lists will bill $1999 (U.S). The list
operator will donate this amount, minus the expense of collecting it,
to FSF.

By the act of posting your advertisement you agree to accept
responsibility for the fee, you agree to indemnify the mailing-list
operator against any legal claims from you or others in connection
with your advertisement, and you agree to pay any legal and business
expenses incurred in collecting late payment. Our liability to you is
limited to a good-faith effort to deliver your message.

Reduced rates and/or waiver of fee are available for Debian-related
advertisements. You must consult the mailing-list operator in advance
of posting for any reduction or fee waiver.