Re: Commence downloading for the beta test

Bruce Perens <bruce@pixar.com> writes:

> The only FTP archive that I currently know to be up to date is
> 	ftp://ftp.i-connect.net/debian/unstable/binary-i386/

Could someone turn on the `tar' facility for the FTP server, if it has
one?  Even better, keeping an up-to-date copy of each subdirectory as
a tar.gz file would be really nice.  This request also applies to the
ftp.debian.org site and other mirrors.

Dan

--
Daniel Quinlan          Member of the League for Programming Freedom
quinlan@bucknell.edu