1.1 upgrade problems

I have been running the Alpha version of 1.1 for a time and I am ready to
help with the beta test.  How do I go about reporting the problems?  I
presume that this is not the forum.  Is the buglist primary site through
the debian home page the place to do it?

Thanks

Carlo

    *                            Carlo U. Segre                           *
    *      Department of Biological, Chemical and Physical Sciences       *
    *        Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL 60616          *
    *   Voice: (312) 567-3498                      FAX: (312) 567-3494    *
    *                      segre@charlie.acc.iit.edu                      *