Re: bigger, sexier, more phly debian...

Unfortunatly Java is not GPL'd. For that matter I don't think that native
graphics services are actually provided by Java, it just calls the existing
local windowing system, but I'm probably wrong.

To bad MGR isn't a bigger deal.

--
Ean Schuessler                 -     Director New Products/New Technologies
Novare International, Inc.     -     The unstoppable fist of digital action