Re: New Markets

Rick Macdonald writes:

> The distribution site might have directories like this:
>
> 0.93R6/
> 1.1/
> 1.2/
> 1.3/
> stable/
> unstable/

I have a proposal that is mostly like this.  Once I have a night of clear
thought, and no interruption, I'll put it out.

It encompasses release handling and an archive re-organization, along with
a plan for implementing it all without just doing it and letting the mirrors
handle all of the bandwidth.

--
Carl Streeter               |  "Etiquette-wise, there is no proper time
streeter@adj.com            |    to use the phrase 'It sucks.'" --Dogbert