Re: Help w/ Callback-2.04

> I'm using uugetty on my modems and it works just fine.  It also has a nice
> ring back feature that I find handy on one of my computers (I have an
> answering/FAX machine and modem on the same line).  mgetty didn't have
> this feature when I looked at it a few months ago.  Does it have it now?

I don't know. The choice of "agetty" as our default getty was because it
was free software and "mgetty" has a no-profit restriction on its license.
Otherwise, we would have made "mgetty" the default. I don't see a "uugetty"
package in the unstable directory - are you working on one? Is "uugetty"
GPL-ed?

There's been some discussion of switching the getty we use as the default.
The one restriction is that it must be free software. I don't remember who
the candidates were or where the discussion was when it ended.

	Bruce
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184.5M domestic, $66M overseas and counting.