Re: Daylight Savings Time problem

> I could not find this information anywhere in the documentation.
> If I missed it, where should I have looked? If I didn't, how does
> it get added and to what?

The time-zone stuff doesn't appear to be well-documented. One thing
you can do is hunt through the source - in this case the zoneinfo
package for the time zone files themselves, and the boot-floppies
package to see how it is configured. If you contribute a readme file
to the zoneinfo maintainer, he can put it in the package. If there
is documentation in the source that is not being installed, please
drop a note to the package maintainer. Without volunteer help, the
situation will not improve.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184.5M domestic, $66M overseas and counting.