Re: MH/SMTP: No sending possible

  Michael>  Now I'm trying to use MH to read and send mail. I want to do this
  Michael> since I have to get my mail via POP3, and MH seems to be the only
  Michael> MUA that really supports this internally.

The VM package for Emacs can deal internally with pop as well. Yet, I prefer
to run it from a script (which pops every few minutes when I am dialed in).

Generally speaking, I would stick with smail (which, under Debian, has a
*great* installation / configuration script, due to Ian Jackson) for
delivery, and use elm or pine for the time being to check the MTA. I don't
use MH so I can't help there.

--
Dirk Eddelb"uttel                              http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd