Re: unstable tree mirror sites, where ?

> On Mon, 12 Feb 1996, Eric Delaunay wrote:
>
> >   I'm looking for a mirror of unstable tree in France or in Europe.
> > I checked 3 sites in France (ftp.ibp.fr, ftp.loria.fr and ftp.univ-angers.fr)
> > and only found the stable version (0.93R6) and the base packages of the unstable
> > version.
>
> Try my mirror at myrddin.chu.cam.ac.uk.
>
> Steve Early

Many thanks to all responses I received.  I got the unstable tree from your site,
steve.
I did also talk to administrator of my nearest mirror site (ftp.ibp.fr) and
tell him that its mirror ins't uptodate.
But we tried to connect to ftp.debian.org without success. Thus, can anyone send
me the new position of the unstable tree at ftp.debian.org to rerun a mirror
the first time this site will go up ?

Thanks in advance.

--
 Eric Delaunay.          Ecole Polytechnique/LIX, 91128 Palaiseau Cedex, France.
 delaunay@lix.polytechnique.fr