Configuration questions for a Debian/Linux box using PPP.

I've just recently set up a Linux box at home. Smail is the standard
mailer included with the Debian distribution. When I send mail, the
envelope address and Return-Path addresses only have my username in
them. I would think it would be best to have "username@ISP.com" where
ISP is the name of my ISP :)

This would seem to break local mail delivery though wouldn't it?

Any suggestions on how to correctly set up Smail in this situation
will be appreciated!

Thank you,

Michael

--
| Michael J. Carter                              Space Data Systems (NIS-3) |
| mcarter@lanl.gov                           Los Alamos National Laboratory |