CDwrite

Well, I took advantage of my newly accessable gig drive, wrote an iso
file image using mkisofs, but when I went to write it to my Philips CDR,
cdwrite said it couldn't load libc.so.5.
Now, I know that I have libc.so.4, so, my question is, if I try to
recompile the source (the make file is deficient and will need additions
and tweeks) will it run with libc.so.4 or are there differences between 4
and 5 that would make this impossible?
I guess my questions are these:
1. Do I need to move to a version of cdwrite older than 2.0 to match my
library level?
2. Is there some other way (within the standar Debian packages) to write
the image I have prepaired on the HD to the CDR?
3. Can I go find libc.so.5 and simply install it, or will it conflict
with what I already have?

Thanks for all the help of this group, both past and future!

YHS,

Dale

*     If it's not one thing, it's a whole bunch of things!               *
*                            Raphael (the Turtle, not the Painter)       *