Re: install questions

> > 2. While running fdisk verify partition program (from dos shell), it
> > warned that the partitions were overlapping.
>
> That's not good. Please have fdisk print the partition table out to
> a file and send it to me (or the list).

I think it's possible that DOS might report partitions overlapping if 2
partitions start and stop somewhere in the middle of a cylinder.  For example,
if the a partition ended in the middle of cyl. 500, and another started just
after it on cyl. 500, DOS might complain.  DOS has a different way of looking
at large hard-drives (over 540 megs) due to the way it uses bios calls.

I don't know if dos really does this, but it would be worthwhile to
investigate.
--
				- John Larkin
				- jlarkin@hmc.edu