Base floppies delayed - Bruce's internet connection down

My internet connection is down and thus I am unable to download the packages
necessary to build new boot and base disks. The oversaturated
backup modem connection we are using to replace the T1
that serves Pixar and NeXT is probably adequate to deliver this mail,
but I am getting very slow downloads - no more than 1K/minute.

Anyone who was waiting for boot floppies from me will have to wait another
day. Sorry! I've uploaded the necessary scripts for other developers to
generate floppies, if they have the time.

List mail may be delayed due to this problem.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens