Re: *Please* release R6.

I am just as upset at you at the release constipation. In fact I am much more
upset than you, I do have a whole lot of my recent life tied up in building the
system.

The software is in its final state, and is on the FTP site for you to use. Ian
is finishing the _manual_. That's it. As soon as he is done with the manual, we
will make it official. If the unforseen happens and he can't finish it, I will
have to do it for him, but we will get the darned release out. I promise.

	Bruce

--
-- Attention Radio Amateurs: For information on "Linux for Hams",
-- read the WWW page http://www.hams.com/LinuxForHams,