Re: MH + smail | sendmail + POP

> Has anyone gotten MH working as a POP client (with either smail or sendmail)?
>
> I am going to delve in; maybe someone else has done this already.
>
> >From the README.debian for MH:
>
> > the POP server, which is enabled but not tested and probably not functional
> > I don't support either of the above.

Yeah, that says server but I think he enabled the POP client.  I
believe I tested this out as working when I released it.  By the way,
if you can get the current MH to compile in a.out form, please tell
me!  I can't make it anymore, and the person who ported it to Linux
last time around says to just go with ELF.  <sniff>

Jim