Re: The /usr/doc Hierarchie

We plan to unite all documentation under the HTML umbrella. Ray Dassen
has done a lot toward this goal, though it is only visible on our web
site so far. However, it's possible to provide the user with an HTML
tree containing all man pages, all info pages, all text files, and
formatted versions of TeX, nroff, and lout files. Man and info pages
are stored as such, and are converted to HTML when the user requests them.
The others will for the most part have to be preformatted.
This requires that we run the web server and some CGI scripts.

We have a text-mode-only browser that we can freely distribute, and
there are some graphical browsers that we could pick up.

	Bruce