A few questions for everyone

   Date: Sun, 13 Feb 94 13:32 PST
   From: Ian A Murdock <imurdock@shell.portal.com>

   For some odd reason it is now working.  I think an older patch from
   the procps package was the culprit.  I applied the patch from the
   latest release (0.92) and now everything seems to be working fine.
   Michael, did you fix something in this patch?

For some odd reason, it is not working again.  I got excited when it
ran for several hours without crashing (it normally didn't make it
past five minutes).

I reinstate my request for help this one. :)

Ian