Re: A few questions for everyone

Ian A Murdock writes:

> I'm in the (fairly) final stages of preparing 0.92, and I have a few
> questions for everyone.
>
> Should I be grabbing and applying the ALPHA kernel patches as they are
> released?  Right now I'm using the released 0.99.15 kernel.
>
> What was the solution for the Emacs RMAIL permission problem?  I've
> been playing around with it and I can't get it to work.
>
> Many of you may have noticed that GNU finger was replaced in 0.90 and
> 0.91 with the old BSD finger.  I'm trying to get it to work again, as
> I want to include it very much.  fingerd crashes randomly and without
> (apparent) reason.  Has anyone on the list managed to fix whatever is
> wrong with it?
>
> There may be a few more questions later today.  Thanks in advance for
> any answers or comments.
>
> Ian

Please add the latest route binary, I had problem with the one
included in debian 0.90.  If this has already been taken care of, then
I render my sincerest apology.  Also, I downloaded the base disks of
debian 0.91 and found that dpkg still doesn't install packages from
the current directory.

--
Sunando Sen

Dept. of Economics			Email: sens@acf2.nyu.edu