Re: Can't install

Shih-Hua Chao writes:

>     filesystem   1024-blocks   Used   Available    Capacity    Mounted
>     /dev/hda3    135660        4332   124545       3%          /root/usr

Looks like I forgot to change one of the misleading examples.  Your
problem, if you look up at the `df' output, is that nothing was mounted
on /root.  The root filesystem should have been mounted there, and when
dinstall tried to unpack the base system onto it it quickly ran out of
room (not much room in a 1.2MB RAMDISK :).

Try mounting /dev/hda3 on /root and installing again.

Ian