Re: swedisch texts in emacs (auctex) and latex

* Karolina Lindqvist (pgd-karolinali@algonet.se) [010425 11:43]:
> > I have the following in the start of my LaTeX files:
> >
> > \documentclass{article}
> > \usepackage[danish]{babel}
> > \usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
> > \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

I used allmost the same setup for german documents, but had the
babel line in the end. Then I got latex errors. I moved it to the
beginning and now it works. I am not sure, why. I thought it did
not make a difference.

> In the beginning of the file is:
> \usepackage{a4wide,ovn,isolatin1,amssymb}

this was not necessary for me.

> If you don't have a Swedish keyboard, I don't know exactly what
> to do. The easiest is probably to change the keyboard encoding in
> X. If you use KDE, you can easily configure a Swedish keyboard,
> and it can be changed by pushing a button. I just tried to

I had that set up, too. Now it works fine and emacs displays
everything nicely now. not so yesterday night.

I am sorry for the confusion.