Re: swedisch texts in emacs (auctex) and latex

Andreas Schuldei <andreas@schuldei.org> writes:

> I use latex to write documents, normaly.
> I would like to start writing swedish texts, now.

I have the following in the start of my LaTeX files:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[danish]{babel}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

For getting swedish characters you need the last two lines (I think
thats is the *correct* way to do it, but there are other ways). The
second line is mainly for getting danish hypernation and danish texts
for "Chapter", "Tabel of Content" and so on. (Well, you should probaly
change it to swedish instead of danish)

--
hash-bang-slash-bin-slash-bash