Re: editor html para consola

El mié, 18-07-2007 a las 16:43 -0400, Pablo Trujillo escribió:

> > Además vim promueve una causa humanitaria :)
> >

> En serio?  puedes explicarte... o estoy cayendo por bobo..  :9

Vim's License
Vim is charityware. Its license is GPL-compatible, so it's distributed
freely, but we ask that if you find it useful you make a donation to
help children in Uganda through the ICCF [0]. The full license text can
be found in the documentation [1]. More information about charityware on
Charity-ware.org [2].

[0]
http://iccf-holland.org/

[1]