Kirsten Johnson/UKAEA is not available

I will be out of the office from 27/02/2004 until 06/09/2004.

I will be on maternity leave.  If you need a respond to your message please
contact Hillary Cumming on 7512530 or Jackie Budge on 7512775 and they will
organise for the appropriate person to make contact with you.

Warning: This message is intended only for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error please notify
the sender.  Thank you.
For more information about UKAEA please visit our website at
http://www.ukaea.org.uk