Re: Un emulador de spectrum para DEBIAN

El Miércoles, 20 de Agosto de 2003 10:38, Antonio escribió:
> Hola foreros, estoy comenzando a utilizar este sistemas y hecho de menos
> un emulador de mi querido spectrum. Estoy seguro de que existirá uno
> para DEBIAN, ¿Me podéis indicar alguno? También me interesaría alguno de
> Commodore Amiga.
>
> Gracias y saludos.

Aquí tienes algo para comenzar (pero separa la paja del grano)

Quédate con la técnica: apt-cache search "talcosa", y si la lista que obtienes
es muy larga, a veces va bien: apt-cache search "talcosa" | grep "talcosa"

:-)

Salud,

ifanlo@isma:~$ apt-cache search spectrum
wmxmms-spectrum - XMMS spectrum analyser plugin for the Window Maker dock
audacity - A fast, cross-platform audio editor
gkrellmss - Plugin for GKrellM that has a VU meter and a chart
glfer - program for reception and transmission of QRSS/DFCW signals
groovycd - A ncurse based CD player.
lg-issue11 - Issue 11 of the Linux Gazette.
linpsk - Program for operating PSK31/RTTY modes with X GUI
mffm-fftw-dev - A C++ wrapper for the fftw.org C library
mffm-fftw1 - A C++ wrapper for the fftw.org C library
resample - Resamples a sound file using a FIR filter
xmms - Versatile X audio player that looks like Winamp
xmms-msa - spectrum analyzer plugin for XMMS with skin support
spectemu-common - Fast 48k ZX Spectrum Emulator (common files)
spectemu-svga - Fast 48k ZX Spectrum Emulator for SVGAlib
spectemu-x11 - Fast 48k ZX Spectrum Emulator for X11
spectrum-roms - ZX Spectrum ROMs
xmess-x - X binaries for Multi-Emulator Super System
xzx - X11 based ZX Spectrum emulator
ifanlo@isma:~$

ifanlo@isma:~$ apt-cache search amiga
crashmail - JAM and *.MSG capable Fidonet tosser
libsidplay1 - SID (MOS 6581) emulation library
libsndfile-dev - Library for reading/writing audio files
rocks-n-diamonds - Boulderdash-like game
tclex - A lexical analyzer generator for Tcl
xchat-gnome - IRC client for GNOME similar to AmIRC
gtktiemu - Texas Instruments calculators emulator
uae - The Ubiquitous Amiga Emulator: Base
uae-exotic - The Ubiquitous Amiga Emulator: Exotic binaries
uae-suid - The Ubiquitous Amiga Emulator: Suid root binaries
amiwm - The Amiga look-alike window manager
tracker - plays Amiga MOD files
xanim - Plays multimedia files (animations, pictures, and sounds)
clisp - GNU CLISP, a Common Lisp implementation
clisp-doc - GNU CLISP, a Common Lisp implementation (documentation)
enigma - A game where you control a marble with the mouse
gniall - a program that tries to learn a human language
gravitywars - clone of Gravity Force
gtk-engines-xenophilia - Customisable GTK+ engine with a plain look
libsidplay1-c102 - SID (MOS 6581) emulation library
libsidplay2-1c102 - SID (MOS 6581) emulation library
libsidplay2-dev - SID (MOS 6581) emulation library
libsndfile0 - Library for reading/writing audio files
libsndfile0-dev - Library for reading/writing audio files
libsndfile1 - Library for reading/writing audio files
libsndfile1-dev - Library for reading/writing audio files
mirrormagic - Shoot around obstacles to collect energy using your beam.
mpatrol - A powerful library for debugging memory allocations
op-modplugin-fb - MOD/XM/S3M/IT plugin using libmodplug
ppmtofb - Display netpbm graphics on Linux framebuffer devices
robodoc - A program documentation tool
routeplanner - A highway trip planner
routeplanner-gnome - A highway trip planner (GNOME interface)
trackballs - An OpenGL-based game of marbles through a labyrinth
tuxpuck - "Shufflepuck Cafe" Clone
worker - Highly configurable two-paned file manager for X
xchat - IRC client for X similar to AmIRC
xchat-text - IRC client for console similar to AmIRC
basilisk2 - 68k Macintosh emulator
tiemu - Texas Instruments calculators emulator
vice - The Versatile Commodore Emulator

--
Ismael Fanlo
"Sólo el conocimiento nos hace libres"