Re: Bloquear jogo

Cara tambem da pra tu fazer uma regra no iptables pra limitar  o
numero de pacotes por segundo.

limit
      This module matches at a limited rate using a token bucket
filter.  A rule using this extension will match until this limit is
reached (unless the
      '!' flag is used).  It can be used in combination with the LOG
target to give limited logging, for example.

      --limit rate
             Maximum  average  matching  rate:  specified  as a
number, with an optional '/second', '/minute', '/hour', or '/day'
suffix; the default is
             3/hour.

      --limit-burst number
             Maximum initial number of packets to match: this number
gets recharged by one every time the limit specified above is not
reached,  up  to
             this number; the default is 5.

Acho que isso deve ajudar.