Re: [fora mas dentro] Crítica da instalação do Linux do UOL.

Em Segunda 16 Abril 2007 11:38, Sávio Ramos escreveu:
> Em Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:42:51 -0300
>
> Davi <davividal@siscompar.com.br> escreveu:
> > Você pode configurar o Windows para ser tão fechado como o Linux
> > (Windows Server 2003)...
>
> Ué? Não tem portas no winblows que não se pode fechar?
>
> Obs: pergunta de leigo dando pitaco...

O maior problema do Windows é que você fica amarrado a apenas uma fonte de
patchs...
O resto dá-se um jeito... =]

Eu usava Windows sem anti-vírus e sem qualquer outra forma de proteção e...
Sem vírus... =]

[]s

--
Davi Vidal
davividal@siscompar.com.br

Agora com fortune:
"A rose is a rose is a rose.  Just ask Jean Marsh, known to millions of
PBS viewers in the '70s as Rose, the maid on the LWT export "Upstairs,
Downstairs."  Though Marsh has since gone on to other projects, ... it's
with Rose she's forever identified.  So much so that she even likes to
joke about having one named after her, a distinction not without its
drawbacks.  "I was very flattered when I heard about it, but when I looked
up the official description, it said, `Jean Marsh: pale peach, not very
good in beds; better up against a wall.'  I want to tell you that's not
true.  I'm very good in beds as well.""