Re: [OT] XML, XSL, XSLT, XSLT-FO com MySQL/PostGreSQL

José de Paula disse:
> <Guerra Santa>
>> 	Fuja do MySQL se quiser manter a sanidade.
>
> Veja
> http://www.databasejournal.com/features/mysql/article.php/3288951
> (e sim, também prefiro PostgreSQL).
> </Guerra Santa>
<DoArtigo>
A confession
In the interests of transparency, I have to confess to having used MySQL
much more than PostgreSQL, so feel free to reread the article to scour for
instances of my obviously blatant bias!

In conclusion, if I have to give any advice, it is not to listen to anyone
without investigating their claims, not to get involved in pointless flame
wars, to thoroughly understand your own present and future needs (crystal
balls come in handy) and the capabilities of the software you are
considering, and you are sure to enjoy years of happy databasing with
either MySQL or PostgreSQL, and for most people, probably both. Both
databases are developing quickly, improving all the time, and can do
everything most users require. Good luck!
</DoArtigo>

Acho que os dois sao bons, depende pra que trabaho vai ser usado.

RSalles