Re: ftp.br.debian.org

> Hello,

	Hi.

> I'm contacting you because you're listed as maintainer of a fine Debian
> mirror at debian.lcmi.ufsc.br. Considering there is a `vacancy' at

	Thanks ;-)

> ftp.br.debian.org, the official Brazilian mirror, and several Debian users
> from Brazil have asked about it, would you be interested to have us assign
> that address to your server? (I believe I inquired about something like this
> previously, even...)

	Sure.  It's a honour for me and all LCMI team.  The host
debian.lcmi.ufsc.br was build for supply a new, and alternative, mirror
for brazillian users.  I had suggested ftp2.br.debian.org, but how
ftp.br.debian.org is out, we can reply for it.

> Presuming the site hosts the whole mirror (i.e. not partial) and rsync
> access can be set up (for submirrors), the location is perfect.

	Well... i'm not keeping old releases, yet, but i can think about
this (getting more disk space, of course).

[]'s

Hélio Alexandre Lopes Loureiro
http://helio.loureiro.eng.br
helio@loureiro.eng.br