Re: debian.org.br registered

On Tue, 16 May 2000, Eduardo Marcel Macan wrote:

> 	Hello, I just wanted to announce that I've registered the
> domain debian.org.br in Brazil to protect it somehow. There is
> a Free Software Comitee working here to spread the word and since
> only truly stablished organizations are able to register under
> .org.br I asked them to register debian.org.br. I've set
> www.debian.org.br and ftp.debian.org.br to point to our local
> official primary mirror of the project.
>
> 	Any comments on this?

Congratulations! And I hope we can do a good job for Debian here in
Brazil.

BTW, is the official primary mirror you mention at linorg.usp.br? you
can answer in pvt.

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21
                   http://www.revistalinux.com.br