USEFULL?

To whom it may concern- für wen auch immer

From: infso-newsroom-noreply@cec.eu.int
 To: infso-newsroom-noreply@cec.eu.int

              Europe's Information Society
                           Newsroom Update

- - - - [    Latest News    ] - - - -

http://europa.eu.int/information_society/newsroom/cf/newsbytheme.cfm

CALL FOR TENDERS
 Call for tender: Economic impact of open source software on
innovation and the competitiveness of the ICT sector
(Deadline: 17/05/2005) Is open source software important for
innovation and competitiveness of the ICT sector in the EU ?
The European Commission launched a call for tenders for a
study. Relevant documents can be obtained until 11/5/05.
Contact: entr-ict-e-commerce@cec.eu.int

--
"I went to a job interview the other day, the guy asked me if I had any
questions , I said yes, just one, if you're in a car traveling at the

He said he couldn't answer that, I told him sorry, but I couldn't work
for him then.
		-- Steven Wright