Re: Hotplug und automounter

> > - Einbindung nicht durch Beschreiben von fstab (das missfällt mir an
> >   http://ccomb.free.fr/wiki/wakka.php?wiki=UsbMassStorageEnglish)
>
> Sieh dir mal pmount an:
> | pmount is a wrapper around the standard mount program which permits
> | normal users to mount removable devices without a matching /etc/fstab
> | entry.  This provides a robust basis for automounting frameworks like
> | GNOME's Utopia project and confines the amount of code that runs as root
> | to a minimum.
>
> Vielleicht bringt das dich deinem Ziel einen Schritt näher.
>
> Michael

debian:/# pmount
Usage:

pmount [options] <device> [<label>]

  Mount <device> to a directory below /media/ if policy requirements
  are met (see pmount(1) for details). If <label> is given, the mount point
  will be /media/<label>, otherwise it will be /media/<device>.
  If the mount point does not exist, it will be created.

pmount --lock <device> <pid>
  Prevent further pmounts of <device> until it is unlocked again. <pid>
  specifies the process id the lock holds for. This allows to lock a device
  by several independent processes and avoids indefinite locks of crashed
  processes (nonexistant pids are cleaned before attempting a mount).

pmount --unlock <device> <pid>
  Remove the lock on <device> for process <pid> again.

  -a, --async : mount <device> with the 'async' option (default: 'sync')
  --noatime   : mount <device> with the 'noatime' option (default: 'atime')
  -t <fs>     : mount as file system type <fs> (default: autodetected)
  -c <charset>: use given I/O character set (default: 'utf8' if called
                in an UTF-8 locale, otherwise mount default)
  -d, --debug : enable debug output (very verbose)
  -h, --help  : print help message and exit successfuly