Re: apt et proxy

Erwan David <erwan@rail.eu.org> a tapoté :

>   Est-ce que apt-proxy fait cache ?
> Par exemple sur un site avec plusieurs debian avec un cache des .deb
> de mise à jour peut être une bonne idée.

Oui, cf http://apt-proxy.sourceforge.net/

Features

    * caching of all apt requests from Debian machines
    * builds up a partial mirror directory automatically, with exactly the same directory structure
 and filenames as the original mirror.
    * automatic purging of versions no longer in the distribution
    * automatic unused file cleaning, tunable by user defined parameters
    * makes sources.list configuration easier for multiple machines - if you change your internet
backend server you only have to make the change once in apt-proxy, instead of on all Debian machines.
    * works with multiple architectures
    * http backend support (http://host/...)
    * rsync backend support (host::...)
    * ftp backend support (ftp://host/...)
    * existing .debs can be automatically moved into the apt-proxy cache using apt-proxy-import

--
Willy
(Enlevez vos chaussures avant de me répondre en privé)