Re: ASP sous Linux

En réponse à Arnaud Vandyck <arnaud.vandyck@ulg.ac.be>:

> Illusion <illusion@nerim.net> wrote:
>
> > ... étant donné que en
> > général c'est le langage utilisé  dans les pages ASP, fais attention
> > de bien savoir ce que tu veux faire avant...
>
> C'est bien ce qui me semblait! :)... et donc? JavaScript? Sinon, je ne
> vois pas trop l'intérêt...

//Bonne Annee a tous!

salut arnaud!

l asp est une technologie, elle n est liee a aucun language:

 "ASP is a server-side scripting technology developed by Microsoft.
 It is an open, compile-free application environment in which
 you can combine HTML, scripts, and reusable components to build
 dynamic and powerful Web applications."

tu devrais pouvoir utiliser n importe quel langage disponible
sur le serveur:

 "ASP was designed as a faster and easier alternative to CGI scripting
using Perl or C scripts. ASP provides an easy-to-learn scripting interface
(including native support for both VBScript and JScript),
along with a number of predefined objects that simplify
many development tasks, such as maintaining user state
and defining global variables within an application.
You can also use Active-X Data Objects (ADO): components to perform
additional functions, among them accessing ODBC-compliant databases
and outputting data to text files.

 You can extend ASP scripts by using component object model (COM) components,
         ^^^^^^
Java components, and extensible markup language (XML)."

seulement attention sous linux, on n a pas acces a tout (cf tableau):
(du moins avec le produit de chilisoft)

 http://www.chilisoft.com/chiliasp/default.asp?target=linux

;-D

-----