Re: More install problems under Ultra10 and tftp...

I've been working (fits and starts) on an install from local tftp from my
Intel box, and noticed something that might bear on your swap problems
earlier.(Or I'm just an idiot ;-)

I just finished partitioning the drive, and found that fdisk creates the
Linux Swap partition as readonly! Is that the way it is supposed to be
set? I can toggle the flag, so I just need to know if the default is
correct, or if I should change it.

Thanks,

Dwarf