Re: More install problems under Ultra10 and tftp...

I got the same failure to activate the swap partition, (along with a
truncation message during mkswap...is there a prefered size for the
Ultra?)

What was more troubling to me, was to get to the step of "activating a
linux partition", when I discovered that the sda1 partition, that I
expected to use for the root file system, was already in use by the
installer. It has been mounted on /mnt and seems to contain the contents
of the tftpboot image, as best I can tell.

Can I move this stuff somewhere else, as long as it ends up mounted on
/mnt? I'd really like to use sda1 ;-)

Thanks,

Dwarf