Re: Status

Previously Nils Lohner wrote:
> Wichert is setting up rsync on one of the xia's so we can have a source
> mirror there and unleash people on the packages.

I just installed dpkg and rsync from the packages Nils compiled on xia01.
Now I only need diskspace to put the sources on. I noticed there is a debian
mirror already:

  ruby:/Debian          3.9G  3.8G   266K    100%   /export/Debian

I haven't checked exactly what it mirrors, but either it mirrors way too
much (only sources and maybe binary-sparc are enough atm), or it has
a serious diskspace problem. I also don't know how that mirror is updated..

Oh, I got word from Rick Sladkey a new strace version is coming up. I'm
hoping to get ultrasparc patches into that; I already got an emailaddress
from someone who has worked in that..

Wichert.