Re: Status

"Nils Lohner" <lohner@ICD.Teradyne.COM> writes:

> James Troup is going to set up his autobuild scripts on xia03 so we
> should be able to crank through the easy packages and see ones with
> real problems soon.

Okay, the scripts in question are actually mostly Roman Hodek's.  The
system is quinn-diff + wanna-build + sbuild + buildd.  Quinn diff is
in the archive as a debian package already, the others I'm working on
packaging up.  You can find more details about the others from the CVS
source (:pserver:anon@cvs.linux-m68k.org:/CVS wanna-build).  There's
anyone's interested in the system (it's scalable, handles multiple
daemons and other humans doing builds)...

I don't like the idea of using a partially RH system (I used a hybrid
system when starting out on m68k; it's evil); so I plan to convert
xia01 to a Debian system as much as possible, as soon as possible.
I'll do this by installing the base stuff Nils has built, carefully,
and then using the `cruft' package to weed out remaining RH stuff.  If
this doesn't sound like a plan to anyone, please shout now.

--
James