Re: gfortran release goal?

On 20/02/2008, Riku Voipio wrote:
> do you need atlas buildtime or just runtime? that package appears
> to have only compiled on ver y few archs.

Well, atlas has failed mysteriously on alpha already...

Another thing which worries me is that we are probably going to have
to settle for the old atlas for Lenny, which is pretty bad. I have
made several attempts to figure out a way to package the new version,
but have been unable to come up with a satisfactory solution, and
thus, gave up! :-(

Thanks.

Kumar
--