Re: A basic lapack3gf package ready! (was Re: Status of gfortran transition)

On 25/10/2007, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> > I did see that you used -ffloat-store to build both refblas3 and
> > lapack3, which is a huge performance hit; while it seems to be ok for
> > starting the transition, I would consider this RC.  Camm did mention a
> > fix for the failing complex testcases.
>
> Actually, I made a mistake by doing that. I never attempted to build
> it without that option. I will try it now.

And the build succeeds. And things still work! :-) Here's the log:

Here you have the package, but two things:

1. I forgot to change the UNRELEASED to experimental etc. Please merge
the changelog with the one you uploaded, and change it.

2. Check the shlibs.local file I have included there. I didn't see
yours, so I don't know if the one I have is right.

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lapack3/lapack3_3.1.1-0.2.dsc

Thanks.

Kumar
--