Re: A basic lapack3gf package ready! (was Re: Status of gfortran transition)

On Thu, Oct 25, 2007 at 08:18:03AM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> > Turns out that I've missed the file completely. Sorry. Riku, could you
> > please include it during your review?
>
> this is now fixed; the package is uploaded to experimental and sticks
> in NEW.

Wow, well, I didn't expect that you'd push that half baked package
into NEW, but I guess it's OK.

Also note that doe doc package is empty; I hope the FTP masters don't
reject the package for that!

> I did see that you used -ffloat-store to build both refblas3 and
> lapack3, which is a huge performance hit; while it seems to be ok for
> starting the transition, I would consider this RC.  Camm did mention a
> fix for the failing complex testcases.

Actually, I made a mistake by doing that. I never attempted to build
it without that option. I will try it now.

> Next one would be atlas3 (new upstream version 3.8); please could you
> have a look at it (without using -ffloat-store for the build)?

I cannot do it this week, will definitely try it next week, though.

Thanks.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah,